The overall price of limited tickets includes accommodation, food/drinks and all workshops & evening events.
13 - 17 July 2024
*It is NOT possible to stay at the venue prior or after the Festival.
Download the FESTIVAL TICKET & REGISTRATION FORM from the confirmation email you've received after the purchase.
Cancellation 8 weeks or more in advance: £150 is due as an admin fee and you will be refunded the rest of your payment within the next 10 days.
Cancellation less than 8 weeks in advance the payment will be retained. By paying the cost for the Festival you indicate your agreement to these cancellation terms.
You are welcome to transfer a ticket to another name at no cost, up until a week before the Festival.
You will be entitled for a full refund if we decide to cancel the Festival for any reason, or if you are unable to attend due to a case of confirmed COVID-19.
Below you will find the Cancellation and Refund Policy regarding Covid related issues, and special cases where a full refund applies, here are some FAQs:
1. Will I get a full refund if my country requires me to get into quarantine when coming back and therefore I decide to cancel my participation? NO.
2. Will I get a full refund If the Airline cancels my ticket or my flight? NO.
3. Will I get a full refund if my country's borders are closed? YES.
4. Will I get a full refund if UK borders are closed? YES.
5. Will I get a refund if I have a positive Covid test? YES.
6. Will I get a refund If I have Covid symptoms? YES.
7. Will I get a refund If the Festival is cancelled by the organiser for whatever reason? YES.